Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hello.


My Name is Mylene Colon and I have a passion for Design. I am currently within a Masters of Interior Design Program at Harrington College of Design in Chicago. I believe in beautifying the world, not only through exterior designs, but designs within each and every one of us.

In my eyes, as well as our Makers, we are all Pearls. Some have already discovered this and have begun to shine, others are still stuck in some oyster shell waiting to be opened!

This blog is to uncover the beauty within and around us, from designing rooms, to DIY projects and to examining ourselves. My heart's desire is that you will be drawn ever so closer to the beauty around, within, and through you. In hopes that you will be introduced to it's creator.

~My

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your posts!! I especially love the title of your blog (My Darling Pearl)! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Follow me and check out the rules for the Liebster Award!!

    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete