Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wiggles and Hiccups

10  Weeks | Size of a Prune


02.21.15

We saw you for the first time on Thursday!!! Mama was not feeling so well all day and was so nervous for the new ultrasound experience so me and Papi did not have time to really take in what was going to really happen that day! But WOW how crazy God is in his infinite wisdom and creativity! To be able to see you so early and hear your little heartbeat was amazing. Daddy got "soft" as he puts it lol and mama was wowed when she heard your heart! We both giggled when we saw you had hiccups. So cute!!! The doctor told us you were healthy and an active little one! Papi says its because you will play ball, I say its because you are a little dancer and Abuelo is already envisioning you on the baseball field! We all cannot wait to meet you little one!

Today I woke up thinking about you. My heart was so full and excited I felt it would bust! I dreamt about cuddling with you and kissing your soft sweet cheeks! Its been a rough little journey thus far, but seeing you has given me so much life and energy! I cannot wait to hold you! I am so grateful for you and excited to have me a new best friend!

We love you soo much.......keep on staying strong!

~Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment