Saturday, January 17, 2015

Always Daddy's Little Girl




 I am so happy we decided to have the "First Look" with my father. Ever since I was a little girl you could always find me at my Papi's side. I knew he would appreciate this experience and since it was his mother who made my dress I thought it was only fitting to do so. My father did not want anything to do with knowing the design of the dress. He decided himself that he wanted to see it for the first time on my wedding day, I thought that to be so special. Throughout the process he made sure things were going smooth and encouraged me to get what I wanted out of the dress. Sigh.....I adore this man.  



It was truly a blessing to have him there and healthy on my wedding day. (He had open heart surgery back in September of 2013, a blog to come on that testimony) What a faithful God we serve!!

I love you Papi!

~MY


(All pictures by Katherine Davis by http://www.deependimagery.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment